I guess I will jump on the bandwagon. I really don’t do the whole resolutions thing, I know full well that they don’t stick for me. Instead I am going to set some goals that I would like to get done by then end of 2012, that gives me 365 days to work on them. As with the December Challenge, I am still working on that whole completing things that I have started.
- It seems that I do well with month long challenges, NaNoWriMo, Script Frenzy and others that I have done so I am going to try to come up with a new challenge for me each month.
- I have an on-line class that I have not finished yet, I need to take it seriously. I need to set it up that I start a “Chapter” on Monday then turn in the “homework” on sunday. I will start this about the middle of January. I need to go back over what I have completed so far.
- Make a serious go at my on-line shop FatDragonCrafts. I have had the shop for like 3 years now but have not really put a lot of work in to it. I have huge fears about being successful over there, well any where really but that is a whole post of its own. I need to work on new products then get them added to it in a timely fashion.
- Organize my Flicker. It has turned in to a digital shoebox full of photos that I have no idea what is in there.
- Do more vlogs/videos. Not only here on Snarky but also tutorials over at FatDragon’s blog. They are fun to do, I just need to do more of them.
- Write, plain and simple I like to write it seems. I will keep doing the prompts from Write on Edge , I like the group of people over there. I may see if I can find something else writing related to do as well this year.
In writing this list it looks like they pretty much all based on-line in some way. I guess that is not really that shocking that is where I spent a lot of my energy these days. I feel that this is a list of things that I can/need to do.
Here is to a Happy New Year, filled with success for all.